• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl LVII

Kentucky Panther

My first attempt at college was outside Philly and I was there for about 3 years. I liked it up there a lot. I guess Ive got more of a connection to there than KC where I've only been for a couple nights and there was nothing there that really impressed me.

I'll be pulling for Philly, but if KC wins it won't bother much. 

I'm just happy it's not the pats or Brady or the cowboys or any other NFCS team.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, ladypanther said:

It seems Mahomes is the healthier QB. I think that will make the dff.  I am sure Reid has coached against a Fangio D before.  Would not be surprised if the Chiefs win on the last drive. Should be a good game.

I agree and the fact Andy Reid is one of the all time great head coaches should make a difference.

• Beer 1

I’m glad to be watching a SB where I don’t dislike either team. Not rooting for either as I only root for the Panthers or against teams I hate. But I lived in Philly a few years and liked their fans when I was there. And I like Reid and Mahomes. So cool however it goes as long as it’s an entertaining and enjoyable game. Don’t want to see a blowout. 

I think the Chiefs will win comfortably though, 2 score game with it not being particularly close. I may be very wrong though. 

4 hours ago, top dawg said:

I lived in downtown Philly back in the day, and I had the experience of seeing Harold Carmichael and Roman Gabriel at Veteran's Stadium. I'll be rooting for Hurts and the Eagles, but if Mahomes and company find a way to win, I'll tip my hat to them once again.

Philly is a cool place, it’s got its pros and cons like any place but I enjoyed the time I lived there. I don’t like living in cities though so had to get out ultimately.

10 minutes ago, t96 said:

Philly is a cool place, it’s got its pros and cons like any place but I enjoyed the time I lived there. I don’t like living in cities though so had to get out ultimately.

I can adapt, but now that I'm in my 50s and the fact that our society has gotten crazy as hell, I prefer more rural settings myself, but not so rural where there are no conveniences within 15 minutes.

25 minutes ago, t96 said:

Philly roads suck!

I never seen so many potholes in my life!

Other than that it was a decent city.