• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl LVII

Kentucky Panther

8 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

nothing will ever beat this

This Is True GIF by HULU

U2 after 9/11 was up there among the best too, but Prince was the best ever. I mean even without the rain pouring down it was one of the best, but the rain just catapulted that performance into legendary status. 

• Flames 3

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Big time answer by the Chiefs. But now they need their D to stand up because that's been their biggest issue. Their offense has spent minimal time on the field because their D can't get a stop.

I thought coming in that the Chiefs defense would decide this game one way or the other.

The offensive time and stats are more skewed by the fact the Chiefs scored on the fumble.  That cost the Chiefs an offensive possession and kept their defense on the field, although giving them 7 points in the process.

But the Chiefs defense is not exactly the Steel Curtain and can handle the "baggage" that comes with scoring on defense.

I think what I just saw is going to be an incomplete pass.