• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl LVII

Kentucky Panther

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I wanted the Chiefs to win but damn... the way this game wrapped up really out a huge damper on what was one of the best SBs in years.

fuging refs, man... 

And the fugers are NEVER held accountable. They'll defend that call in technicality ignoring that had been going uncalled all night long.

But I bet the NFL won't make Hurts hold his postgame presser 10 feet away from LaJarius Sneed's and ask him what losing the biggest game ever feels like.

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Lol. How is it rigged? Terrible call but they overturned a KC TD and that was a 10 point swing in Philly’s favor. Bad call <> rigged. 

Exactly.  My guess is that if we look at that play from the angle of the back line official that threw the flag, it looks very much like the receiver was hooked.  Doesn't matter if he was within 5 yards of the LOS, doesn't matter if the ball is catchable.  

KC scored on every possession they had in the second half.  They were going to score on that one.  The only question is what Philly would have done with a buck 45 remaining. 

• Pie 5

If that hold was in the 1st half, it be a nothing burger. But end of game zebras suck. They had a blown spearing call on Philly the same drive that won it. Sucks it happened when it did. Definitely less time for the eagles to react and that's the big problem.

Edited by chbright
Correct the call

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Lol. How is it rigged? Terrible call but they overturned a KC TD and that was a 10 point swing in Philly’s favor. Bad call <> rigged. 

Pass was uncatchable. You don't throw a flag at that point in the game.

In every sport there is a saying "don't make the call at the end of the game"

This like Lebron getting a foul called on a game winning shot. Some calls you just don't make.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Eagles have nothing to be ashamed of. Great game.

I mean Hurts through up a duck on that last throw, but he was amazing. 

Both QBs were.

In the end, that fumbled ball ended up Hurting the most.

Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

Edited by KSpan

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Pass was uncatchable. You don't throw a flag at that point in the game.

In every sport there is a saying "don't make the call at the end of the game"

This like Lebron getting a foul called on a game winning shot. Some calls you just don't make.

It was defensive holding not pass interference. Understand the rules before you make radical accusations.

• Pie 1

Just now, Sgt Schultz said:

Exactly.  My guess is that if we look at that play from the angle of the back line official that threw the flag, it looks very much like the receiver was hooked.  Doesn't matter if he was within 5 yards of the LOS, doesn't matter if the ball is catchable.  

KC scored on every possession they had in the second half.  They were going to score on that one.  The only question is what Philly would have done with a buck 45 remaining. 

Yeah, I think that's what's upsetting about it.  As a fan, you would just like to see what the Chiefs do there without ref intervention sdn then see the Eagles get another possession and how they would answer.