• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox’s Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen More Than Lived Up to the Big Moment in Super Bowl LVII (SI)

ladypanther

I just don’t see Brady being that good. He’s really smart about the game, but he’s a bit of a slow talker.

Also, most casual female fans I know don’t care for him anymore after his un-retirement/divorce.

Maybe CBS will boot Romo and pickup Greg.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Tbe said:

I just don’t see Brady being that good. He’s really smart about the game, but he’s a bit of a slow talker.

Also, most casual female fans I know don’t care for him anymore after his un-retirement/divorce.

Maybe CBS will boot Romo and pickup Greg.

Sounds like CBS doesnt have an out on the Romo contract until 2024.... GO might have to take a show host role until something opens up.  ESPN is the only network that needs new talent and arent stuck with ridic contracts.

note: TB12 doesnt join Fox until 2024... so CBS could technically land GO in two years.

Edited by TheCasillas

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Sounds like CBS doesnt have an out on the Romo contract until 2024.... GO might have to take a show host role until something opens up.  ESPN is the only network that needs new talent and arent stuck with ridic contracts.

note: TB12 doesnt join Fox until 2024... so CBS could technically land GO in two years.

Noone wants to work for ESPN. They are a dieing network with dwindling viewers.  I have all their channels blocked out so I don't have to skip over them all the time. They've become irrelevant. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

22 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Spectacular they better keep this combo for a long time to come. Brady doesn’t strike me as being a booth guy. Are we sure the position is for a booth and not for the desk when one of the old farts retires for good? 

Yea...he is supposed to be working with Kevin as their #1 team.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Welp they should probably start thinking about knocking Brady down to number 2. 

He has a contract that says he will be on the #1 team...he would have to request a change, just like he did with delaying a year (so he could practice because I am sure he is intimidated by Greg).  Maybe he will decide that he wants to be on a desk instead of the booth.  Fox needs to revamp their desk for sure. It would be a smart move to try and  design some kind of attractive role for him.  I bet they are regretting that contract.

• Pie 2