• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

would you be opposed to moving back up for Bijan Robinson?

micnificent28

As to the OP…when you get past the 15 pick in the first in this draft you are already seriously debating if there are better football players than Bijan available.  Lots of questions in that range IMO.  There does come a point where he makes a lot of sense for some teams 

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

I mean if your fine with Chubba Hubbard being your starting RB. There are exceptions to the rule. Barkley was one of them. when you get one of those guys at their best look what he did for the Giants carried their offense single handedly. I think you look hard at special talents. only reason he would be available at 20 or less is hes at a position thats undervalued.

Are you fine with poor TE play or limited WR play? 

If we're going to invest in a QB and take it seriously, we're going to have to make pass catchers a priority. 

I'd like to do better than Chuba, but I'd like even more to give our new QB better targets 

24 minutes ago, Cam's New Arm said:

nope. I see no pop in his game. He doesn't have break away speed in the NFL and I don't think he's a power guy. Possibly elite balance and sight but.. not in the 1st. He's no CMC.

Naw, Bijan has crazy talent.  You can’t knock him there,  dude has special talent no doubt.  Can catch, block but his vision and cutting ability are off the charts.

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Are you fine with poor TE play or limited WR play? 

If we're going to invest in a QB and take it seriously, we're going to have to make pass catchers a priority. 

I'd like to do better than Chuba, but I'd like even more to give our new QB better targets 

Tank Bigsby or Kenny McIntosh in the 3rd and y’all will be fine for years.

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

As to the OP…when you get past the 15 pick in the first in this draft you are already seriously debating if there are better football players than Bijan available.  Lots of questions in that range IMO.  There does come a point where he makes a lot of sense for some teams 

This is a bad draft. Most say there are only about 14 true first round picks in this draft with Robinson being one of them and a top 10 pick.  yeah you can get fine and decent production from other guys. This isnt a question of that. It's do you gamble on elite production.

Just now, Shocker said:

Fine…exactly.  Don’t the Panthers have fine now at RB?  Bijan > Fine

So are both of them. Bigsby has everything Robinson does. I welcome anyone to pull up his reel and compare it to Robinson. And Bigsby wasn’t playing BIG 12 DEFs. And had a QB who couldn’t complete half his passes. A horrible OL his whole career. Against an SeC schedule. 

2 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

This is a bad draft. Most say there are only about 14 true first round picks in this draft with Robinson being one of them and a top 10 pick.  yeah you can get fine and decent production from other guys. This isnt a question of that. It's do you gamble on elite production.

Of the top 20 rushers, 4 were taken in the first round. Two of those at 24. So why are you “gambling” more assets than needed for similar “elite” production? 

32 minutes ago, Toomers said:

So are both of them. Bigsby has everything Robinson does. I welcome anyone to pull up his reel and compare it to Robinson. And Bigsby wasn’t playing BIG 12 DEFs. And had a QB who couldn’t complete half his passes. A horrible OL his whole career. Against an SeC schedule. 

Naw…not hearing that.  These are different backs against very different competition.  ACC defenses were really bad.

I am seriously not calling Bijan some once I a lifetime player but he is better than Bigsby.  Come on man

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1