• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Ottawa 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

He’s been snake bit this year in regards to his offensive game. He’s getting good opportunities, the puck just isn’t going in. Reminds me of what Necas went through last year.

Or what Martinook had going on for the past 3~ years. I had almost written him off but he is popping on the Staal line. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 2

7 minutes ago, WelshPanther said:

We are playing some good hockey lately. 60 mins as well. Really hope we stay healthy and don’t poo the bed in the playoffs 

If we didn’t have an absolutely stupid schedule coming up. I’d say rest our almost entire defense. They’ve been the injury bug late in the season the past few years. I also don’t feel like we’ve been running them as ragged as we have for the past few years either. 

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Nice win based on the stats I read. Another game giving up an inordinate number of shots is not good. 

I'd like to see how that's happening, because the D has been fairly consistent except in that regard. Too many clean entries? Too many SOGs on the PP? How are these teams putting so many shots on net?

The Senators SOG is very misleading for that game. The canes gave up 4 power plays in the 2nd period. One of those was a 5-3. Once the canes got back to 5-5 they were just fine. Take away those Ottawa power plays and we had a major edge on the SOG stat sheet. 

• Pie 1