• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Charlotte FC Game Thread

MillionDollarCam

4 minutes ago, MtnJax said:

He’s been training with the team since preseason began, but with an ACL who knows? Adam Armour hasn’t had any games and it’s been almost a year for him

its crazy bc ive seen some players return from an ACL injury in soccer in less than a half year and others over 2 seasons.  Hopefully he returns after the all star game... but we will see.

37 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Really need three points tonight.

I’d like to see Mello, Santos, and Cambridge (he’s been good with Crown Legacy) come on in the second half.

This is the night we should get the points. If we don’t, I’m going to be sorely disappointed. I do like our 11 tonight.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Marks came up huge in that first half.

Really like what Swiderski is bringing to the game tonight, Copetti, not so much.

We really need to figure out how to utilize copetti and Swiderski simultaneously. 

our center mid is Swiss cheese. Im almost ready to throw in the towel with bronico in the start 11. I really like what Jones was doing at that position last week.  Brick wall.

9 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

We really need to figure out how to utilize copetti and Swiderski simultaneously. 

our center mid is Swiss cheese. Im almost ready to throw in the towel with bronico in the start 11. I really like what Jones was doing at that position last week.  Brick wall.

I feel like it’s Lattanzio’s system to really not focus on the middle of the field, all of our attack comes from the wings, though our midfield did look better when Westwood was patrolling it.