• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlie Campbell: Panthers love Bijan Robinson

thunderraiden

https://walterfootball.com/nflhotpress/article/If-Panthers-Don't-Take-a-QB,-They-Love-Bijan-Robinson

However, multiple sources with Carolina say they love Robinson and that if the team somehow don't take a quarterback in the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft, Robinson would be a top target for the franchise.

Yeah walterfootball sucks I know, but there is no one else that consistently gets the Panthers picks right than Charlie Campbell from WalterFootball. (Brian Burns, Derrick Brown, Jaycee Horn, and Ikem Ikwonu has been his last 4 selections for the panthers in his final mock drafts of the past 4 years for reference) He is pretty plugged in with the Carolina staff. I would read heavily into this as meaning that if 4 QB's go early and we can't afford to move up there then don't be surprised if this is our target.

Edited by thunderraiden
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 2

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Please no more 1st round RBs.

I hate it too but his sources are pretty legit when it comes to Carolina.

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

But it also isn't his final mock.

He isn't mocking Bijan to us, just kinda revealing a little about our big board. If we get Carr then there is a much higher risk of this happening. A lot of teams consider Bijan the best player in the draft, full stop, but I can def see Carolina talking themselves into #1 player at pick 9 being great value.

Edited by thunderraiden
  • Pie 3

it's true Walter football does have some connections with scouts, but they are generally regarded as one of the worst websites for football, and for a reason.  I don't think even the more respected sites have any true sources inside our team, we're too far out of the national spotlight.

Sure, we may love the guy, 32 teams probably love the guy, but it doesnt mean we or any other team drafts him over the other 40 guy we like.  It's just that time of year.