• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Panther fans

Packersfan

4 hours ago, Packersfan said:

I liked Farve. He was awesome. I hope the current news about him nowadays isn’t true. It’s awful if it is. I’m ready to move on from Rodgers.

Favre was likeable.  Rodgers is a penis.  I have a friend that played in the NFL who knew him and said the late signing with the Jets and Vikings was because he hated camp.  Not sure if that is common knowledge or not.

He was Oscar worthy in one of my favorite movies, Something about Mary.  He played himself--and he nailed it!

Edited by MHS831

9 hours ago, Packersfan said:

I hear you guys are trying to trade for Rodgers? What do you guys think about this? You want him? Good luck to you guys next year.

Thank you but a big No Thank you to Rodgers,

No way do I want an aged QB that has his best years behind hm.

10 hours ago, Packersfan said:

I liked Farve. He was awesome. I hope the current news about him nowadays isn’t true. It’s awful if it is. I’m ready to move on from Rodgers.

Don’t be too eager. QB purgatory is real. You got really lucky moving from Farve to Rogers. Odds are that won’t happen again.