• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Verge's 2023 Draft general

Verge

On 3/31/2023 at 4:21 PM, ncfan said:

@Verge

found this interesting today.  I was always under the impression that this was a good Deep edge rusher class.  But Joe Person mentioned the scouts he’s talked to seem to have the exact opposite view 

Depth is a very vague term and that mock came across as lazy to me. Seems likely their will be solid DL/ CB options at 39, more likely than WR imo. 

You know, I do not mind a solid, impersonal debate to share views.  However, some of you attack the person when they put their necks out there to demonstrate their views at the time.  It seems that the people who never promote an original idea are the first to attack.  This is not referring to one person or instance, but in general.  No offense to Verge, but it takes some balls to share speculative theories based on whispers and innuendos, but some of you concrete operational literalists cannot handle any views that oppose your own.  Sad. But to go back and post things that were shared in a speculative forum from last year to attempt to discredit someone is beyond pathetic.  Stick your neck out--let's see those jelly beans you call balls doing something other than criticizing others behind a fake name on an internet forum. 

And I am not upset--this is just an observation after having read this thread. If you think your remarkable vision of the past is impressive and that your insult slinging is self-promoting, you need to ask others how it really makes you look.  You will not like the honest responses.  Again, not upset, angry, or anything other than a bit disgusted by the cowardice and cyber bullying that seems to be the MO of some Huddlers.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

On 4/4/2023 at 9:02 AM, MHS831 said:

You know, I do not mind a solid, impersonal debate to share views.  However, some of you attack the person when they put their necks out there to demonstrate their views at the time.  It seems that the people who never promote an original idea are the first to attack.  This is not referring to one person or instance, but in general.  No offense to Verge, but it takes some balls to share speculative theories based on whispers and innuendos, but some of you concrete operational literalists cannot handle any views that oppose your own.  Sad. But to go back and post things that were shared in a speculative forum from last year to attempt to discredit someone is beyond pathetic.  Stick your neck out--let's see those jelly beans you call balls doing something other than criticizing others behind a fake name on an internet forum. 

And I am not upset--this is just an observation after having read this thread. If you think your remarkable vision of the past is impressive and that your insult slinging is self-promoting, you need to ask others how it really makes you look.  You will not like the honest responses.  Again, not upset, angry, or anything other than a bit disgusted by the cowardice and cyber bullying that seems to be the MO of some Huddlers.

Welcome to the Keyboard Warrior generation.  

It’s not like it was in my time when you had to weigh what you said with the probably of getting a bloody nose.