• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

(Non-QB) Player You Want the Most in the Draft

bLACKpANTHER

Notable Players:
WRs - Jaxon Smth, Njigba, Josh Downs, Jalin Hyatt
TEs - Michael Mayer, Dalton Kincaid, Darnell Washington
DEs - Felix Anudike-Uzomah, BJ Ojulari, Nolan Smith
DTs - Calijah Kancey, Mazi Smith, Siaki Ika
LBs -  To'oTo'o, Noah Sewell, Jack Campbell

----------------------------------

My Choice:

Siaki-Ika.thumb.jpg.94f04046bf4b450f4dea67dae28e1766.jpg

Since we are moving to the 3-4 on defense, I would really like us to grab Siaki Ika in the 2nd round and plug him into out NT position. Our Defensive group could become elite with the proper addition of a DT and DE:

------X.Woods----Chinn-------

Horn-----Shaq--Luvu-----D.Jax/CJ

Burns--Brown--Ika--YGM--Free Agent

• Pie 4

42 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

One of the top TEs. This is the strongest TE class I can remember. Our TE group might be the worst in the league. We gotta come out of the draft with one of them.

I'm kind of on them like I am on the top three QBs. I'm not super tied to any one of them in particular. I expect Mayer to go well before #39 so he's out, but I expect a very good one to be there at #39 and I'd probably have the plan to go TE with that pick.

right - I'm happy with Kincaid, Mayer, Musgrave, LaPorta, Latu, Washington, Kraft.. but the Nose Tackles are slim pickings and Ika just seems like a dope fit for us.. if not - we gotta sign a FA NT for sure..

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

One of the top TEs. This is the strongest TE class I can remember. Our TE group might be the worst in the league. We gotta come out of the draft with one of them.

I'm kind of on them like I am on the top three QBs. I'm not super tied to any one of them in particular. I expect Mayer to go well before #39 so he's out, but I expect a very good one to be there at #39 and I'd probably have the plan to go TE with that pick.

If we can't get one of the QBs because the price is just too damn high, I wouldn't mind trading down into the teens if possible, securing Mayer, and grabbing an extra 2nd(s). I'd be happy to come out of the draft with 2 of the top 3 TE. DJ, TMJ, 2 TE and a pass catching back could cause a lot of issues, even if we only have a Brissett like QB. 

TE: Sam LaPorta could end up the best TE in this class and has crazy upside.  He brings it all.  Definitely my new favorite, dare I say, even over Musgrave and Washington.

EDGE: A huge second to Felix Anudike-Uzomah.  His pass rushing skills are legit.  

RB: Tyjae Spears for an all-around pass catching running back to compliment either Jamaal or D'onta

WR: Hands down, Andre Iosivas outside the top guys.  He's a non-dropsies Christian Watson.  Do not mind Tanke Dell, Rashee Rice or Tyler Scott one bit either, but Iosivas would be a great outside guy.  

IDL: Keeanu Benton out of Wisconsin.  As hard-nosed lineman as they come out of a school that produces the gritty, big boys.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1