• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs flyers 7pm

Really Vegas and NJD are a good test of whether the Canes can rise to the occasion this time of the year against good teams. If they beat the Devils on a back to back game then it’s a good sign. 

I wonder if Puljujarvi plays and if he helps. Plus Fgost will have had more time with the team.  I’m optimistic but don’t have money on it 😜

• Beer 1

42 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Nice!  Pretty small world that both Canes Huddle folks are close in sections at the canes games. 

Not my normal seats and I certainly wouldn't want them as season tickets. But we sat there and our seats went to a newlywed couple we're good friends with. She's what I call my adopted daughter; that is to say that if I had kids, I'd want my daughter to be just like her.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Both NJD and CAR will be playing each other off a b2b on Sunday. Need to win both this weekend and we will be sitting pretty in the divisional standings. 

Not only that but both teams have to travel to NJ after their game’s on Saturday. Though the canes may go up Sunday since they won’t be doing a morning skate? I assume they’ll just get there and let the guys rest Sunday AM. 

• Pie 1