• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB breakdowns by Josh McCown

Martin

5 hours ago, Tr3ach said:

Exactly.  I would love for them to really feel 100% on a qb and i hope they do, but if they dont, i dont agree with all the fans saying theyre tired of not drafting a qb so take one early no matter what because we need one.  What if we had just taken one early no matter what the past couple drafts?  We still wouldnt be set 100% at qb because none of them in the past 2 drafts have looked great.  Some people will make a case for Fields but im not there yet.  He could be fine in a really specialized offense.

tua is 6'1" and miami fans will tell you he holds the ball too long kyler hasnt gotten concussed and found success ona trash arizona team his injury was non contact like jaycee horn who is "nfl size" 

As said in the Josh McCown video, Brice Young can read the whole field, something I didn’t see evidence of in Stroud. He’s also better under pressure as shown in the below video.  I just don’t think you can coach the ability to quickly process, that’s why I think Young will fair better in the NFL. Time will tell, but at this point I hope the Panthers select Young.

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=bryce+young+worst+plays+

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

As said in the Josh McCown video, Brice Young can read the whole field, something I didn’t see evidence of in Stroud. He’s also better under pressure as shown in the below video.  I just don’t think you can coach the ability to quickly process, that’s why I think Young will fair better in the NFL. Time will tell, but at this point I hope the Panthers select Young.

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=bryce+young+worst+plays+

Sorry wrong link. Below is the correct link.

• Pie 1

Don't think Young has been given enough looks because we weren't in position to take him. Well we are now. I do believe Stroud will be the pick. Anyone else notice the freak AR was throwing 60 yrd. bombs but Strouds were 65. Love Young but if you're not willing to throw against the big boys it gives me a giant pause. I say CJ is what we want. Media hype is crap.

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You guys do realize that McCown does not get to pick our qb right? 

[David Tepper has entered the chat.]

[Scott Fitterer has entered the chat.]

[Frank Reich has entered the chat.]

[Jim Caldwell has entered the chat.]

[Cole Spencer has entered the chat.]

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

You guys do realize that McCown does not get to pick our qb right? 

Yeah he is there to develop him and for what it’s worth, he doesn’t seem to have a strong enough preference on Young vs Stroud in these videos to put his neck on the line for one over the other.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Don't think Young has been given enough looks because we weren't in position to take him. Well we are now. I do believe Stroud will be the pick. Anyone else notice the freak AR was throwing 60 yrd. bombs but Strouds were 65. Love Young but if you're not willing to throw against the big boys it gives me a giant pause. I say CJ is what we want. Media hype is crap.

Nah, Richardson has a significantly stronger arm.