• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore traded as part of trade to Bears!

Doc Holiday

Love DJ and maybe someone can prove me wrong but my one big complaint is I can’t recall him once taking a five yard slant or other shorter/mid pass to the house and we still need that anyway.  Maybe he could have developed that and yeah finally got some deep balls for TDs but if that’s what it takes to get the QB this new staff wants and he turns into a franchise QB …. It’s worth it to me.  

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I would've expected Burns. We clearly have moves to make at WR now because trading for #1 to take a QB while giving up your only proven NFL WR makes no sense. 

I said this months ago, but the Bears can find pass rushers and other linemen in free agency. Receivers though usually aren't available unless they're coming off injury, are old, and generally have knocks on them.

The Bears probably were asking for D.J. from the first call.

Look, I like DJ, but people acting like we just traded prime Smitty need a reality check.

Yes, there is a lot of risk in this trade, but a franchise QB is worth 5 DJ Moore's in the modern NFL.

Time will tell how this plays out, but this was not unreasonable trade compensation by any imaginable stretch

• Pie 1

He must have really soured himself with the front office after that tiff with Wilks. Get Stroud and do whatever it takes to draft one of the top receivers. Man I do not want to see this team go right back to wondering what we could be if we had a better receiving core.