• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We're trolling right? Sources say Panthers open for business in trading down from #1

thunderraiden

Look IMO we have two really good coaches who know the QB position.  If we were to trade down to #2 or #4 and I think we could get a 2024 #1 pick and some more draft capital. 

I really like Richardson and believe with our coaching staff they can get him up to speed pretty quickly. Regardless, we'll have either Stroud, Young or Richardson unless someone trades up to #3. Worst case Scenario we end up with Levis.

The most important piece is we get our QB and we get some of the draft picks back we gave away.

Could be a smart move.

However, if we sit at #1.  I'd rather take Stroud over Young.  I just think Young is going to get destroyed and not last too long in the NFL. 

I think its safe to say its a possibility but its a long shot. They have already watched the film, combine has came and went. Unless somebody has the greatest pro day ever dont think anything changing cuz thats all there's left. Stroud won the combine and he gonna have a pro day throwing to guys he is familiar with. Dont think the other guys are beating that.