• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chicago has never had a WR as good as DJ Moore

Varking

13 minutes ago, Shocker said:

This is a good deal for us but no doubt this helps the Bears as well.  They may end up with Jalen Carter at 9 anyway.  Or they can help their OL.  This helps them

Bears have no OL.  No matter who your WRs are if QB is on his ass every 3 seconds after snap.  Fields took more pounding in first 2 years in Chicago than Kardashian did over the last 30 years.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Yea but according to the context of the title and thread, Moose in Chicago wasn’t as good as DJ. If it said “Chicago has never gotten a WR from Carolina as good as DJ” then yea, Moose could be argued. 

Ok but DJ in Chicago may not be as good as DJ in Carolina... 

• Pie 3

Since Cam and Luke left, there really hasn’t been any panther players that I’ve felt a connection with. DJ was one of those players for me, and I’m going to miss him. With that being said, I’m ecstatic about this trade and I’m ok with DJ being involved in the trade. 

• Pie 2

People who expect to see DJ put up 1500+ yards and make us look stupid for trading him have no grasp of history, or physics for that matter.

There is a reason that Chicago has never had an elite passer or receiver in there ~100 year history. When Moose supposedly said, "Chicago is where WRs go to die" it wasn't meant as a facetious statement.

You can't play 8-9 games per season in an open stadium in the "Windy City" and expect to have a top level passing attack. The reason that Da Bears have a reputation for smash mouth football is that is the only style that consistently works in that stadium.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Stumpy said:

People who expect to see DJ put up 1500+ yards and make us look stupid for trading him have no grasp of history, or physics for that matter.

There is a reason that Chicago has never had an elite passer or receiver in there ~100 year history. When Moose supposedly said, "Chicago is where WRs go to die" it wasn't meant as a facetious statement.

You can't play 8-9 games per season in an open stadium in the "Windy City" and expect to have a top level passing attack. The reason that Da Bears have a reputation for smash mouth football is that is the only style that consistently works in that stadium.

It’s a tweet by somebody who isn’t a Carolina Huddler. It’s not us overvaluing him.