• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If DJ Moore kept his helmet on he would still be a Panther most likely

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Yep, we would've fallen ass backward into the Playoffs, lost the first game, Wilks would still be our coach, we'd be drafting worse than 9th, and our QBs would be Sam and Matt.

THANK YOU, DJ! Or, the ref that threw the flag.

This. It was a dumb mistake by DJ but it may have saved the future of the team. We should thank him and praise him.

“That’s the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the trade”

Said no one ever that has a rational thought in their head.  

Dump Robbie for sideline tantrum and meltdown, yea.  Trade a 100% level headed guy (didn’t he break up a fight at fan fest for the love of god) for one emotional momentary lapse after an extraordinary play?  Highly doubtful this is the reason.  

• Pie 1

Idk I do wonder if there was tension with Moore and the front office after how he reacted to Wilks publicly calling him out. But everybody should prepare for both him and McCaffrey to get a lot of attention this upcoming season. Both will produce. Hopefully Reich and Fitterer will have fielded a team led by our new QB that will be good enough to keep people from wanting to look in the rearview. Better make the right pick Scott. No pressure.

2 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

DJ:  Ultimate team player.

Played 3D Chess while everyone else played checkers:   Highlighted his WR talents and simultaneously fell on his sword (pulled off his helmet) to secure Panthers a higher draft position.

Haha, and I bet most of you simply thought he was fuging up on that play.

DJ is a legend!

So you’re saying the DJ statue goes up beside the Pickles statue?

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Idk I do wonder if there was tension with Moore and the front office after how he reacted to Wilks publicly calling him out. But everybody should prepare for both him and McCaffrey to get a lot of attention this upcoming season. Both will produce. Hopefully Reich and Fitterer will have fielded a team led by our new QB that will be good enough to keep people from wanting to look in the rearview. Better make the right pick Scott. No pressure.

Does anyone remember DJ moore half asss'in the last half of the season??

Im a big fan of his, but it was clear as day.........too upset to play hard, too upset cause his team running for 250 yards, etc etc.... I didnt like that, especially while in the playoff hunt....

Edited by Basbear

9 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Does anyone remember DJ moore half asss'in the last half of the season??

Im a big fan of his, but it was clear as day.........too upset to play hard, too upset cause his team running for 250 yards, etc etc.... I didnt like that, especially while in the playoff hunt....

I was a big Moore fan. Still am. I think he'll make some noise with the Bears if their coaching staff is any good. But I can't dismiss what you're saying. Even I noticed it. We'll see what the change of scenery does for him.

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

I was a big Moore fan. Still am. I think he'll make some noise with the Bears if their coaching staff is any good. But I can't dismiss what you're saying. Even I noticed it. We'll see what the change of scenery does for him.

My theory is, that dropped him down a couple levels among the think tank. Thus made the trade possible. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 2