• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Devils 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

4 minutes ago, WelshPanther said:

Lol reaching a bit there mate.

if you don’t think we needed a scorer then I can’t help you. I sincerely hope I am wrong and we go on a run and you quote this message in 3 months.

Don’t disagree we need a scorer. Just saying Timo hasn’t shown he would have been our ticket to the Stanley cup at this point and Ghost has been a good pick. If you can’t read the stats I posted I can’t help you lol.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

Don’t disagree we need a scorer. Just saying Timo hasn’t shown he would have been our ticket to the Stanley cup at this point and Ghost has been a good pick. If you can’t read the stats I posted I can’t help you lol.

You have no idea how Timo would have performed for us and I also think Ghost has done well against poo opposition.

Think we should move on from this pointless conversation. The results stand for themselves 

• Beer 1

Waddles basically pulled a Francis on this team during the trade period again.  Got marginal "help" last year and now this year.

The Canes are a good team, but every single one of the boys in the room need to play as hard as fuging possible leading up to and during the playoffs if this team has any chance to get beyond the 2nd round.  This is just the stone cold truth.  If they gave their best the last two games go ahead and save people the time and money and get bounced in the 1st round.

If Aho, Svech, Necas, Jarvis etc. are really great players it's time for them to step up.  Same goes for Burns, Slavin, Pesce, and Skjei.  We don't have the goalies that will put us on their backs and steal games like Cam did...and yes I know it was basically that one playoff year, but the man did it.  Andersen, Raanta, and Koochie aren't that guy.

Edited by Rocky Davis
  • Pie 1