• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Devils 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Slavin on pair with De haan lmao. Haven’t scored but one goal against the Flyers in 3 games. But our team is fine the way it is. Didn’t need to trade future picks or prospects for a scorer. 

Gotta find someone who can mask Calvin's obliviousness!

• Pie 1

Don has to go. I appreciate his vision but his unwillingness and/or inability to convince Dundon that we need a legitimate scorer to progress is a fireable offense. We don’t have that. Aho, Svech, Necas, as much as we love them are all fringe stars and disappear way too much and at the same time.

I know we went after Meier but it looks like we pushed all of our chips into that acquisition and didn’t have a backup plan. I like Jarvis but I’d rather have Meier than him. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery

2 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Don has to go. I appreciate his vision but his unwillingness and/or inability to convince Dundon that we need a legitimate scorer to progress is a fireable offense. We don’t have that. Aho, Svech, Necas, as much as we love them are all fringe stars and disappear way too much and at the same time.

Peaks and valleys. Peaks and valleys. 

• Pie 2

I absolutely love Kucci and still believe that he is our long term answer in net.

But, he's got some poo he needs to work out. He has all the talent/athleticism to dominate, just needs to get the mental side of the game down and eliminate the WTF moments.

I've never seen an NHL goalie spend so much time on their back...

Upside Down Timeshare GIF by EZ Exit Now

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I know we went after Meier but it looks like we pushed all of our chips into that acquisition and didn’t have a backup plan. I like Jarvis but I’d rather have Meier than him. 

Don's seat should definitely be getting hot!

• Pie 1