• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Devils 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

24 minutes ago, WelshPanther said:

Will always be pretenders until we get aggressive at trade deadline. Team looks lost as the camera pans across that bench 

Maybe so, but note that so far Timo Meier who we would love to have had, hasn’t done Jack.D.Squat for the Devils in this game. He has 1 goal 0 assists in the last 4 games with the Devils - now 5 games counting this one. Ghost has 2 goals and 2 assists in 6 games with us.

Edited by DavidEng
add

Just now, DavidEng said:

Maybe so, but note that so far Timo Meier who we would love to have had, hasn’t done Jack.D.Squat for the Devils in this game. He has 1 goal 0 assists in the last 4 games with the Devils.

I never mentioned him.

2 games against play off teams and 0 goals with 7 against. But it’s ok as we have our prospects and our picks.

Don’t waste this window with Don in charge. 

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

It honestly just looks like we have been figured out. 

Our scheme has never been that intricate or complex. If we are on our game, it is hard to stop, but nights like this it doesn't allow a player to put the team on their back when we need it. Aho and Necas both have the ability to take over a game but our system makes them too unselfish to actually do it.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, WelshPanther said:

I never mentioned him.

2 games against play off teams and 0 goals with 7 against. But it’s ok as we have our prospects and our picks.

Don’t waste this window with Don in charge. 

Well you’ve mentioned Timo in the past. Timo 1 goal 0 assists with the Devils in 5 games. Ghost 2 goals 2 assists with the Canes on 6 games. Just saying our trades weren’t totally worthless. 
AE951EE6-70DD-4AAC-8471-7CD0B83553E4.thumb.jpeg.96ff167035e5f55487193d7bfa8069e5.jpeg

1 minute ago, DavidEng said:

Well you’ve mentioned Timo in the past. Timo 1 goal 0 assists with the Devils in 5 games. Ghost 2 goals 2 assists with the Canes on 6 games. Just saying our trades weren’t totally worthless. 
AE951EE6-70DD-4AAC-8471-7CD0B83553E4.thumb.jpeg.96ff167035e5f55487193d7bfa8069e5.jpeg

Lol reaching a bit there mate.

if you don’t think we needed a scorer then I can’t help you. I sincerely hope I am wrong and we go on a run and you quote this message in 3 months.