• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Stroud and it shouldn't even be close

NAS

Just now, ECHornet said:

It’s more about being a proponent of his skill. 

Oh I like his skill. There are some small knocks of his work within the pocket to consider though that others have noted in one of the hundred threads about this recently. But why must he always be compared to current or future hall of famers to distract from his biggest con? They both just have potential at this point. But Stroud has the edge based on the full picture.

Just now, frankw said:

Oh I like his skill. There are some small knocks of his work within the pocket to consider though that others have noted in one of the hundred threads about this recently. But why must he always be compared to current or future hall of famers to distract from his biggest con? They both just have potential at this point. But Stroud has the edge based on the full picture.

Stroud has the edge on size alone

Just now, ECHornet said:

Stroud has the edge on size alone

If you truly think he only has the edge on size I think you are engaging in some self deception but that's cool.

And let's be real. Doug Flutie was drafted on 1985. If you are stretching all the way back almost 40 years ago to find an example that's not a good sign.

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

If you truly think he only has the edge on size I think you are engaging in some self deception but that's cool.

And let's be real. Doug Flutie was drafted on 1985. If you are stretching all the way back almost 40 years ago to find an example that's not a good sign.

That’s back when QBs could be rag dolled without a flag. Not the case now. 

I think Stroud may have a slight edge in accuracy within the pocket. It’s close though. 

Just now, ECHornet said:

That’s back when QBs could be rag dolled without a flag. Not the case now. 

I think Stroud may have a slight edge in accuracy within the pocket. It’s close though. 

Oh don't get me started on officiating now I still can't believe how night and day it is compared to how refs just let anything go when Cam was still in his prime. While that is a factor bare in mind the refs aren't going to physically dive in front of Young as some sort of human shield and prevent a 300 pound lineman from landing on him. Stroud has the accuracy edge I think that should be a foregone conclusion at this point.

• Pie 1