• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL Free Agency Thread

TheCasillas

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Some of you guys must think Charlotte is the best place to live in America.

At the end of the day most players decisions comes down to the most money. They have a life after football. Making sure your family future is set matters more than location.

*Also Raleigh is the best place to live in North Carolina if we wanna talk about locations.

I’ve never lived in charlotte. 

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Moves so far as of noon.  Biggest move is Atlanta is trading for TE Smith from the Pats.  At least one team in the NFCS values TEs.  Makes sense too if Ridder is their starter.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-news-roundup-latest-league-updates-from-monday-march-13

They use Pitts as more of a WR anyway. Smith can at least block at TE.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Half my family is from ny/nj. I’ll just put it this way; the Bozeman’s don’t seem like the type that would like it lol

From what I've read, the question of where to raise their family was one of the reasons they left Baltimore.

ESPN's Diana Russini reports the Buccaneers "have shown interest" in Jacoby Brissett.

Brissett becomes the latest quarterback to be rumored as a potential landing spot for the Buccaneers after it was reported earlier that they are expected to pursue Baker Mayfield. Brissett filled in admirably for the Browns through the first 11 games of the season, throwing for 2608-12-6 while leading the team to a 4-7 record. Brissett, 30, isn't exactly a long-term answer for the Buccaneers at quarterback, but he could serve as a bridge for a rookie should the team opt to draft a quarterback next month.

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

ESPN's Diana Russini reports the Buccaneers "have shown interest" in Jacoby Brissett.

Brissett becomes the latest quarterback to be rumored as a potential landing spot for the Buccaneers after it was reported earlier that they are expected to pursue Baker Mayfield. Brissett filled in admirably for the Browns through the first 11 games of the season, throwing for 2608-12-6 while leading the team to a 4-7 record. Brissett, 30, isn't exactly a long-term answer for the Buccaneers at quarterback, but he could serve as a bridge for a rookie should the team opt to draft a quarterback next month.

Lol, who?  Hooker, but that's a double red shirt year.  After him, is a roll of the dice.  Looking at 3rd round prospects at minimum...regardless if they are over-drafted and taken in the 2nd.  I mean, they ought to just roll with Trask at that point.

• Pie 1