• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL Free Agency Thread

TheCasillas

1 minute ago, carpanfan96 said:

He's saying he turned down a 133m fully guaranteed deal from the Ravens and reports are coming out that he also turned down a deal that had an aav over 50m. 

He's going to end up playing on the franchise tag in Baltimore.  Lol

He also played his 4th and 5th year on his rookie deal and option. No way an agent let's him do that after an MVP season. He's already lost more than he would have paid an agent for all the contracts he signs over the course of his career. 

17 hours ago, Soul Rebel said:

Yeah, good for him getting his paper. Great signing for a guy his age and should thrive in DEN....though he would've dominated here in Evero's system. Haha.

I would have loved to see him in panthers colors too. I thought he would get 17-18per as well, this year hasnt had the dumb deals of years passed. I think the failcons signing bates was, but it could be debated the other way...

Josh McDaniels clearly didn't learn a damn thing from his debacle in Denver. He's doing the exact same thing in Vegas. He might end up black balled from the league after this.

I was living outside of Denver at the time and was going to nearly every home game (company had a suite at Mile High) and tried to tell folks it was every bit as bad as Lane Kiffen in Oakland, the only difference being that the Broncos didn't air out the dirty laundry like crazy ass Al Davis.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've seen speculation that Sanders could be a good fit for our offense

8 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I'd take Sanders.... loved him at PSU

He is among many RBs that Id be happy with, i have him waaay over foreman....penny was another that just went...

fyi i feel panther may go run heavy....

3 minutes ago, ChuckWag78 said:

This makes even less sense now. I assumed he was on the last year of his contract so he would be expecting a big payday from NY. $11M per year for Waller is cheap.  Great movie for them, but I don't know what LV is doing. 

Damn that would have been a great addition for our rookie QB....

• Pie 1