• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Updates

Mr. Scot

24 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

If you can’t breakout and live up to your potential with Mahomes as your QB, you’re likely not as good as your potential might seem to indicate.

just sayin

We’re definitely a team that can offer him a larger role on offense but yeah…

He’s another guy that may want a 1 year deal to show what he can do as a WR and not so much as a gadget type guy. That doesn’t fit with our cap situation

There’s also a handful of guys in the draft that can play his type of role that can be had after round 1 which isn’t helping his market 

Edited by *FreeFua*

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

I wonder if the Steelers would trade Dionte Johnson

This is actually possible. It has been circulating in some of the podcasts I’ve been listening to.

steelers can actually trade him without eating a poo load of dead cap, Even after last year’s contract extension. The question is…. Do they want to do that to their young qb?

I'd throw a 3 and a 5  and a player for Hopkins or I'd throw a 2 and a low pick for Judy gladly.

Judy is way better than any WR we could get in the draft in R2 and we don't even have a first next year to get one either. 

Somethings gotta happen this week!! 

D7YcpEzX_x96.jpg

Source confirms multiple teams have called inquiring about WR Jerry Jeudy. Price tag remains high. Team asking for 1st or high 2nd + player.

Edited by Hoenheim

15 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Judy is way better than any WR we could get in the draft in R2 and we don't even have a first next year to get one either. 

I mean, Id be cool with acquiring Jeudy... but I dont understand the opinion of the Huddle around thinking is a great reciever.

He is a locker room risk, injury proned, and inconsistent week to week. He struggles against bigger corners who handle him at the line and is not going to beat his man in the air. 

Broncos shopping him has more benefit for the Broncos than the team getting Jeudy. 

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

25 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I'd throw a 3 and a 5  and a player for Hopkins or I'd throw a 2 and a low pick for Judy gladly.

Somethings gotta happen this week!! 

D7YcpEzX_x96.jpg

Source confirms multiple teams have called inquiring about WR Jerry Jeudy. Price tag remains high. Team asking for 1st or high 2nd + player.

LMAO, Broncos for sure are on something 

Edited by DeSim
  • Beer 1