• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Updates

Mr. Scot

Shy Tuttle - 6'3", 300 Lbs.

2022 Stats: 49 tackles, 1 TFL, 2 sacks, 3 QB pressures

2022 PFF Grade: 60.3

3-Year PFF Avg: 68.8

Fit: Shy Tuttle has been a superb run stopper at the 1-Technique spot in the Saints' defense, as well as occasionally rotating at 3-Technique based on the game situation. He's very energetic, athletic, and has outstanding play recognition. He'll do things such as chase down screens and attempt to deflect passes on a consistent basis. He'd be a great addition to a team like Cleveland where Jim Schwartz will be trying to maximize overall production from the defensive line.

Projected APY: $6.3 Million

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

33 minutes ago, App Panther said:

No point in trading Corral with his value being likely a 6th or 7th. Try to turn him into a serviceable backup. He's Frank's orphan now. 

I think it signals that he's just not part of the plans moving forward and is probably highly unlikely to be on the final roster. If we try to put him on the PS he'll likely get plucked. So if you can get a late round pick just take it and move on.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Unnecessary panic moment 😳

When the tweet popped up in my PC notifications, I saw "Falcons agreed to terms with Bradley" and just about sh-t myself 😄

Always wanted Pinion as our punter, I played rec league soccer with him and his brother as a middle school kid in cabarrus county. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

I have a feeling we are going to overpay for Foreman.  I like the dude, but he ain't worth breaking the bank over, especially as a two-down back.  He's not dynamic enough to overpay. 

Just curious, what do you think over paying him is. 
Nick Chubb $12m

Tony Pollard $10m

Leonard Fournette $7 m

Najee Harris  $3m

There are numerous RB getting paid $1m range 

He didn’t get to play much when CMC was here, He did rush for 900+ yards.  

• Beer 1