• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Updates

Mr. Scot

I still would not be surprised to see us sign Odell--we are almost at the point where we have little choice--just restructured Hekker--so are we looking for loose change in the sofa cushions?  Hmmmm.  I am not sure how I feel about it-like saying "Beetlejuice" 3 times.

Edited by MHS831

6 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I still would not be surprised to see us sign Odell--we are almost at the point where we have little choice--just restructured Hekker--so are we looking for loose change in the sofa cushions?  Hmmmm.  I am not sure how I feel about it-like saying "Beetlejuice" 3 times.

OBJ in Charlotte just doesn't sound right.

Im here for it if it happens tho!

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

He's going to Dallas. 

• Pie 1

Anyone who wants ODB around our team let alone the #1 pick in the draft needs to look at this video at 9 minutes in to see how nice the security were to him, then at about 14 how selfish and obnoxious he truly is.  So sorry dude that you are put off that a PLANE FULL OF PEOPLE are put out because of YOU.  He can be someone else's problem and I if we play him, I hope JC Horn embarrasses his smug ass.  The man has little to no character.  I never want him to use Bank of America, eat at Bojangles, and from here on out is banned from consuming sweet tea.

• Beer 2