• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Updates

Mr. Scot

29 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

A WR and we are ready for the draft.

I still want to go dumpster diving or listen to some low risk high reward type trading.

Bonus- some current players may be traded for either picks or the rare other player. Staff should want "their" guys, same as rhule with the stoopid baylor/temple picks(did get some run with reddick, roy, franklin, even anderson played well one yr too). 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, App Panther said:

Pick #39 is no doubt a WR at this point right? I'm sure someone is going to hop up to 38 and grab Downs or Flowers. 

I could live with Hyatt if we signed a dependable FA WR. Since we have Hurst now,  a FA, Hyatt, and Marshall with Smith and Shenault isn’t terrible. By no means great but we have seen way worse here.

32 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

I could live with Hyatt if we signed a dependable FA WR. Since we have Hurst now,  a FA, Hyatt, and Marshall with Smith and Shenault isn’t terrible. By no means great but we have seen way worse here.

Sanders has decent hands too for a RB. Not ideal like you said, but a serviceable offense.

2 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

They're in position to draft one of these 4 QBs, could even move up to #3 probably with minimal expense to make sure they get their pick of the second two.

But instead they want to give up the 4th pick, another 1st, and then give a stupid massive contract to Lamar?

Honestly if they don't believe in any of the QB's, they'd be better off drafting whichever one they don't want, sitting him all year "so he can learn" and then trade him and multiple firsts to move up next year and take a better prospect and get them on a rookie contract.

Basically the same cost but saves them a ton of money and they don't have to take on an injury prone QB who hasn't finished the last 2 seasons healthy.

Or just trade the pick this year for something good, draft to fill holes, suck next year, get the #1 pick and land Caleb.

Edited by tukafan21