• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Updates

Mr. Scot

26 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Bama and OSU pro days are next week. However, Alabama has a second pro day on 4.6.23. 

A second pro day...I didn't see that and didnt even know it was a thing. But still, i wish we didnt have to wait that long see to see him workout.

10 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

A second pro day...I didn't see that and didnt even know it was a thing. But still, i wish we didnt have to wait that long see to see him workout.

Technically speaking the Panthers don't have to wait to see him workout if they REALLY want him or any of the rest of the QBs to.  The player may not love the request, but the Panthers own the #1 pick.

The Steelers released Devin Bush and Myles Jack, both formerly regarded as highly talented LBs.

Would one of them be valuable for us, since LB is a position where we need enforcement?

I don't know if they would be too expensive and I don't know enough about scheme fit.. Just a fan from Germany, thinking they could be worth a shot for the right price.

4 minutes ago, 1v0 said:

The Steelers released Devin Bush and Myles Jack, both formerly regarded as highly talented LBs.

Would one of them be valuable for us, since LB is a position where we need enforcement?

I don't know if they would be too expensive and I don't know enough about scheme fit.. Just a fan from Germany, thinking they could be worth a shot for the right price.

I'd have said yes before we signed Von Bell

But that means the plan is to move Chinn back to LB, along with Burns, Shaq, and Luvu we don't have any place for another starting LB like either of them.

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, 1v0 said:

I’m thinking we’re gonna re-sign Cory Littleton eventually 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, 1v0 said:

Welcome to the Huddle and Panthers Nation…

• Beer 2