• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Updates

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

The answer is hidden in plain sight.  When asked, "Bryce, when do you think you will be drafted, he holds up his Heisman  , indicated that he thinks he will go number 1 overall.  This is scientific proof.

Bryce Young Heisman Trophy odds: Quarterback stats in win by Alabama vs ...

And then there is this:

758897933_OIP(1).jpg.27b01da78c478409a9cd98f63fbbabce.jpgOIP.jpg.addc4efc62123309afcd21f33b9361be.jpg

When asked, CJ said Never a Runner but always a Runner-Up...

Bryce like TWICE, 

U LOST TWICE DAWG

image.png.1ec6a2010ef9dda67ccbe94e9af57a6f.png

Edited by Bluetooth
  • Pie 2

6 hours ago, Bluetooth said:

When asked, CJ said Never a Runner but always a Runner-Up...

Bryce like TWICE, 

U LOST TWICE DAWG

image.png.1ec6a2010ef9dda67ccbe94e9af57a6f.png

Baker and Kyler love their heismans. Such good college QBs. The Golden Calf of Bristol’s is nice too… Manziel, Leinart, RG3, Mariotta, Winston, Bradford, Eric Crouch, Troy Smith, Jason White… So for every Burrow/Cam there is a list much longer of other heisman winning QBs. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

18 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

No to Hopkins, it has already been stated he is not good for a rebuilding team. He does not practice during the week, he dosent know how to juice without getting caught, he has a injury history, and he is on the wrong side of 30.

Nothing about him says he will be good for a rookie QB. 

First I’ve heard he doesn’t practice. If true, he’s certainly not a good fit for a new staff attempting to build the right culture. 

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, ECHornet said:

First I’ve heard he doesn’t practice. If true, he’s certainly not a good fit for a new staff attempting to build the right culture. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/cardinals/analysis/arizona-cardinals-wont-get-asking-price-deandre-hopkins-trade

"The reason why? He’s missed 17 games in the past two years (11 because of injury), he’s about to turn 31 and he’s coming with strings attached (one being that he really doesn’t practice during the week, which is more manageable in some places than others). Because of that, you can immediately eliminate teams that are rebuilding, have a rookie quarterback or might need a culture change (where the highest-paid players need to drive the atmosphere). That means the market is limited. He’s also owed $19.45 million for 2023."

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, BriceYung9 said:

I prefer Young by a decent margin but if the Panthers are looking to bring in JSN and have their sights set on CJ and getting draft capital to move up and get JSN also, then I will be on the OSU QB hype train. So yes we hear that the Panthers don't plan to trade down but the only way I would be 100% ok with usurping Young for Stroud would be trading with the Texans getting their #33 and packaging that with our #39 and finding a way to get JSN also. Now this is a pipe dream that will most likely not come to fruition but man would it be beautiful. 

Is JSN even worth trading up for?

JSN wasn't even the best WR on his own team. If we trading up for a guy in the 1st he better be worth it. I haven't seen anyone say any of these WR's will be #1 WR's.

15 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Is JSN even worth trading up for?

JSN wasn't even the best WR on his own team. If we trading up for a guy in the 1st he better be worth it. I haven't seen anyone say any of these WR's will be #1 WR's.

He was injured this season but was better than both Olave and Garrett Wilson the season before and both of them seem to have the potential to be GREAT college WRs. 

Edited by Steelo Senpai
  • Pie 1