• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina willing to move Corral. Cost won’t be high.

Varking

Unless a team is just really stupid and gives us a 3rd rounder for him, I don't see the value in trading him, even more so if the NFL ends up adjusting their rules this year to allow for every team to dress an emergency 3rd QB without it counting towards the game day roster limits.

He's going to be better than almost any other 3rd stringer out there, so assuming we sign a vet to back up the rookie, I think his value is best as our 3rd stringer than trade him for a late round pick that is likely to get cut or IR'd in camp after breaking a toe nail.

Edited by tukafan21
  • Pie 4

2 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Unless a team is just really stupid and gives us a 3rd rounder for him, I don't see the value in trading him, even more so if the NFL ends up adjusting their rules this year to allow for every team to dress an emergency 3rd QB without it counting towards the game day roster limits.

He's going to be better than almost any other 3rd stringer out there, so assuming we sign a vet to back up the rookie, I think his value is best as our 3rd stringer than trade him for a late round pick that is likely to get cut or IR'd in camp after breaking a toe nail.

Trading Corral now or talking about trading him NOW is STUPID and a very Rhulesque thing to do. Dumb as sh*t because he has absolutely NO value until WE/THEY see him play at least in training camp. Awful strategic thinking over there at Mint Street.

We could have got a sh*tload from the Bears for Cam had we let him play in camp.

Same stupid mistake HERE.

DUMB

28 minutes ago, Jesse said:

That tells me that it was a Rhule pick. So disappointed that we essentially lost a 3rd round pick for nothing.

we traded up with BB, notice how rhule is pretty much the only person that would do business with him, BB rake him over so hard. Really wish we had that 3rd rounder for a replacement runningback.

32 minutes ago, Jesse said:

That tells me that it was a Rhule pick. So disappointed that we essentially lost a 3rd round pick for nothing.

If you watch the Camp Confidential it's literally Rhule on the phone with Belichick, Tepper leaning over Fitts shoulder telling him to do it, and Fitt staring straight ahead like fug my life lol. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

We have to be the sloppiest team of all time in regards to coveting draft capital. 

Trade a second for Darnold, Trade a third for Henderson, Trade the package we did to move up to 1, trade a 4th last year and 3rd this year to get a QB that we gave like 7 snaps to, trade a sixth for Gilmore (albeit a great move) just to never use em. 

So much waste.

• Pie 5