• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign Vonn Bell

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, X-Clown said:

guess someone at wikipedia screwed up. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/3051388/vonn-bell

Yea, I normally go there for a freshen up and seen the games played. Then I started to goggle injuries, nbc sports edge nothing, many others nothing, checked PEDs, nothing. got confused and seems reason is it didnt happen. 

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Yea, I normally go there for a freshen up and seen the games played. Then I started to goggle injuries, nbc sports edge nothing, many others nothing, checked PEDs, nothing. got confused and seems reason is it didnt happen. 

I’d recommend using football reference instead of Wikipedia 

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The silence is deafening. I honestly wonder if he isn't being quietly shopped.

Honestly rather try him as a 2nd ILB rather than shop him. His best work is moving towards the ball and I think he and Shaq play off of each other nicely.

But if someone's willing to give back some nice comp then yeah sniff around.

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Well we do happen to be out of a #1 wr and are limited on cash.  I guess you have to weigh the choice of which are more important to you.

I had previously sort of wondered if Chinn might be a potential trade piece. I can't recall the new staff really saying much at all about him. Then you see Von Bell signed who plays a similar style to Chinn... honestly, I hack EXPECT Chinn to be traded at this point

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Well we do happen to be out of a #1 wr and are limited on cash.  I guess you have to weigh the choice of which are more important to you.

Thing is teams that have WRs worth trading for like Denver and AZ are looking for Capital/have their ILB & S pretty wrapped up.

You have to find someone willing to take a one year contract for a player with no real position. That's a really hard sell.

Edited by Rags