• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Svech out Indefinitely Per nhl.com

Panthers Fan 69

I was worried when they showed the replay and it was non contact... I didn't want to speculate and put some bad juju out there. But, when a pro athlete just comes up lame on a routine play, it usually a bad sign.

I'm sad to hear that my gut feeling was right.

Heal up Svech!

Win 1 For The Gimper!!!

• Pie 1

The script to the Hurricanes annual playoff stretch is becoming all too common. Couple injuries; Andersen starts feeling the pressure and becomes a very average goalie, suffers an injury; the depth the team prides itself on does not produce and the big names on the roster stop scoring.

Something is missing and none of us are seeing it. Although I firmly believe the team has been a piece or 2 away from being a dominant force in the league for a few years, there just seems to be something else missing. I've had no illusions this team in the last 4 years has been a serious Cup contender, but that one or two pieces seems to be the key, in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

The script to the Hurricanes annual playoff stretch is becoming all too common. Couple injuries; Andersen starts feeling the pressure and becomes a very average goalie, suffers an injury; the depth the team prides itself on does not produce and the big names on the roster stop scoring.

Something is missing and none of us are seeing it. Although I firmly believe the team has been a piece or 2 away from being a dominant force in the league for a few years, there just seems to be something else missing. I've had no illusions this team in the last 4 years has been a serious Cup contender, but that one or two pieces seems to be the key, in my opinion.

Its Rod needing to get better assistant coaches and Waddell stop being a dumbass around the trade deadline.