• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Jets 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

I'll watch the highlights, but seeing the whole ice, 2 of the Jets goals were thanks to the Canes leaving a guy alone getting inside the dots. 

Nothing most any goalie could have done. The Jets second goal I watched 3 Canes go to the puck while nobody was on the weak side and Ehlers buried it. Shot was a missile from the dot.

• Pie 2

And the 3rd goal, to make it 4-3 in the 3rd, was a good play by the Jets, simple as that. The Jets player got deep with the puck and was forced to the side of the net, where he made a great pass across the crease. No way Freddie was getting across to make that save.

So, yeah, 2 of the 3 goals scored by Winnipeg were legit and weren't likely to be stopped by many goalies in the league. Give the Jets some cred, guys. They're a legit team making a playoff push in a relatively weak west only a point behind the Avs.

TBH, I had no expectations last night and they stepped up. The blue line was responsible for 2 of the Canes goals, and another line won the game. Third game in a row the top line was noticeably absent.

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

And the 3rd goal, to make it 4-3 in the 3rd, was a good play by the Jets, simple as that. The Jets player got deep with the puck and was forced to the side of the net, where he made a great pass across the crease. No way Freddie was getting across to make that save.

So, yeah, 2 of the 3 goals scored by Winnipeg were legit and weren't likely to be stopped by many goalies in the league. Give the Jets some cred, guys. They're a legit team making a playoff push in a relatively weak west only a point behind the Avs.

TBH, I had no expectations last night and they stepped up. The blue line was responsible for 2 of the Canes goals, and another line won the game. Third game in a row the top line was noticeably absent.

That 3rd goal,I agree Freddie had NO chance. I felt it was Coghlans responsibility, he was coasting on the play and allowed nino a free run at the net. Completely preventable, we miss chatty's speed for sure. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Looks like Martinook’s Canes corner, which replaced Svech’s Canes corner, has now been cancelled…

He came back after that hit he took to open the 2nd period, but I wonder if there's more to it today.

By the way, I was at the game and didn't record the game, but how did Tripp react when #48 took that hit (penalty) and play was allowed to continue and the Jets ultimately scored? The crowd went nuts.

• Pie 1