• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Natalie Miller's mock draft 2.0

Verge

I actually had entirely forgot to link you guys to the mock that I had published in late February. So here it is. I am working on yet another one today and that should be published by tomorrow and I will share it here. Spoiler alert, my pick for us on both is the same.

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/lists/2023-nfl-mock-draft-trades-nfl-combine-bryce-young-cj-stround-anthony-richardson-will-levis/

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, Verge said:

I actually had entirely forgot to link you guys to the mock that I had published in late February. So here it is. I am working on yet another one today and that should be published by tomorrow and I will share it here. Spoiler alert, my pick for us on both is the same.

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/lists/2023-nfl-mock-draft-trades-nfl-combine-bryce-young-cj-stround-anthony-richardson-will-levis/

I personally like Bryce better (still love Stroud as well). But what do you take from all the love of everyone pairing and talking Stroud to be the pick here.  Including Vegas who believes it.

Edited by ncfan

28 minutes ago, ncfan said:

I personally like Bryce better (still love Stroud as well). But what do you take from all the love of everyone pairing and talking Stroud to be the pick here.  Including Vegas who believes it.

I guess it makes sense. I still think it is Young though, he is just the best player on the board. 

• Flames 1

I think Bryce is the better QB, but the further into the draft season his size really concerns me more simply based on the way he plays the position. Dude has the Russell Wilson "The plays not over till it's over" mentality and scrambles and makes some amazing things happen, but dude takes some SHOTS while doing it. Those same shots are only going to get harder and more violent in the pros.

Other than that the guy is a baller. 

• Pie 3

I can say this so I will---Young did not throw at the combine and Stroud did--the people who we saw are naturally going to elevate his stock (since he did well) and see Young as injured or weak.  I think Bryce Young is the better QB right now---but the size is a factor for me----Most of the experts on NFL Network are talking like it is Young--

I can say that if we choose either, I am happy with that choice because I know they spent over a month researching it.  Levis or AR?  Not happy.

QBs are protected now. Verge, I see the logic here--

Edited by MHS831

3 hours ago, Verge said:

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Young is the best player…just take him please!

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1