• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers cut C Pat Elfein

Saca312

2 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Outside of having to give up DJ (which definitely hurts), I can't imagine this offseason going any better.

It's nice to have professionals running the show on Mint Street

smart valued moves thus far in both bell and especially boze.

I dont know enough on tuttle. Did see some highlights, he was playing NT and holding his own. 

Edited by Basbear

12 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Outside of having to give up DJ (which definitely hurts), I can't imagine this offseason going any better.

It's nice to have professionals running the show on Mint Street

I'm not gonna celebrate just yet. We still have to nail this pick and find some guys for this kid to throw to.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, grimesgoat said:

I think you need to net it against guys that they will replace.  probably closer to 7m for rookies.

panthers got the 1st overall, its the highest number and 39th isnt that cheap either.... i think sportac has the real numbers brb--------

2059820896_Screenshot2023-03-145_06_06PM.thumb.png.de6a96ccf4400f8d6865f956ef2c2f57.png

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

panthers got the 1st overall, its the highest number and 39th isnt that cheap either.... i think sportac has the real numbers brb--------

2059820896_Screenshot2023-03-145_06_06PM.thumb.png.de6a96ccf4400f8d6865f956ef2c2f57.png

yep.  and those six players will replace 6 players currently counting in the active 51.  The guys they replace are all probably bottom of the roster guys making about 900k.  900k x 6 = 5.4m.  12.6m - 5.4m = 7.2m

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

yep.  and those six players will replace 6 players currently counting in the active 51.  The guys they replace are all probably bottom of the roster guys making about 900k.  900k x 6 = 5.4m.  12.6m - 5.4m = 7.2m

We will not know until the draft happen, but I think youre still off. the top 51 is right next to draft one. 

most times those around 47-55 all have the same UDFA level pay. most times its doesnt effect the top 51 much. But add the #1 guaranteed draft pick will. Finessererer could trade around a few times too, i dont know if they keep the 39th or others. late 5th -7th are normally at the 51 cut off. 

Edited by Basbear