• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR Parris Campbell

chknwing

9 minutes ago, chknwing said:

Why do I feel like Reich is gonna bring in Parris Campbell from Indy.  It makes less sense not to happen.

This guy has appeared in 32 of a possible 55 games. He finally played in every game this season, but man... he has one helluva injury history. I'd pass unless it really protected us in terms of guaranteed money beyond the first year.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This guy has appeared in 32 of a possible 55 games. He finally played in every game this season, but man... he has one helluva injury history. I'd pass unless it really protected us in terms of guaranteed money beyond the first year.

It’s never a coincidence when a guy misses as much time as he does his first 3 seasons but doesn’t miss a game during his contract year 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I lowkey hate this offseason.

Outside of getting the top overall pick which is great, they have lost our two best offensive weapons in less then a year (CMC, DJ).  Our other best weapon Foreman is a FA.  Von Bell was a good signing, as was Bozeman.  The rest of the signings are literally whatever.  We have the worst offensive playmakers in the NFL, and its not even close.  

1 minute ago, NJPanthers89 said:

Outside of getting the top overall pick which is great, they have lost our two best offensive weapons in less then a year (CMC, DJ).  Our other best weapon Foreman is a FA.  Von Bell was a good signing, as was Bozeman.  The rest of the signings are literally whatever.  We have the worst offensive playmakers in the NFL, and its not even close.  

I just don't understand what our actual plan is besides drafting a qb.  If you make the call to give up DJ Moore then you need to have a plan to replace him and I just don't see it. 

• Poo 1