• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rodgers Watch

Mr. Scot

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Just future advice, but if you're going to report a post for "personal attack"  don't go on a ranting significantly worse personal attack yourself at the same time.

Y'all knock it off. Take this to the TB.

He did violate the policy on personal attacks and there was no intervention for 11 hours...I defended myself as the target.

14 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

What is your problem with Pat?

Have never watched anything from him extended until yesterday but then my first impression was some dude straight from 1983 with his black wife-beater and thick gold chain asking a canned question and then not really listening to the response because he is ready to interject his 8th grade snide remark.  Several times he got those in and the panel begin to banter on that and you could see it just annoyed the hell out of Rodgers as he was interrupted mid-sentence and was waiting for the tools to shut up so he could finish with his own ego driven moment.

This played out several times including the very end when Pat was wanting to joke about Aaron's ring and Aaron didn't take the bait.

21 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Good for you.

Nothing wrong with being a home body. Im just not sitting home on a Saturday morning watching a 4 hour show. To each their own.

I have three kids. It doesn't make me a homebody to be at home at 9 AM, taking care of them. It's not like I can go to bars, take them golfing, or do whatever it is you think makes you less of a home body. Perhaps your wife takes a more active role with your kids that allows you to do those things? Maybe you don't have kids?

Either way, you're making a lot of assumptions about me because I said that Pat McAfee makes College GameDay better; a show that's been on for 20 or 30 years now.

Rodgers has been a pain  the ass for the Packers for years 

I feel sorry for the Jets 

It is all about Aaron,  all the time 

He will keep running his mouth until something shuts it. Shame the Packers won’t reply to him 

as the old saying goes ‘what is allowed is what continues’ and the Packers have enabled this guy for years 

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

I have three kids. It doesn't make me a homebody to be at home at 9 AM, taking care of them. It's not like I can go to bars, take them golfing, or do whatever it is you think makes you less of a home body. Perhaps your wife takes a more active role with your kids that allows you to do those things? Maybe you don't have kids?

Either way, you're making a lot of assumptions about me because I said that Pat McAfee makes College GameDay better; a show that's been on for 20 or 30 years now.

I work Mon-Fri like most people.

Im sorry but im not sitting home my 2 kids to watch a freaking 4 hour football pregame show. I watch football on Sundays anyway.

I actually like to spend time with my kids and wife during the weekend and do fun activities. 

The Packers actually have a ton of leverage because of Rodgers' cap hit, and the fact that free agency is ongoing. If the Packers wait until June to offload him, the 2023 cap hit almost gets cut in half

And the Jets can't afford to wait until then. They need to have a QB locked up so they know what they have left in the budget.

The Packers can keep Rodgers or watch him retire. The Jets are in a 'win now' mode. The pressure is entirely on the Jets.
Edited by KatsAzz