• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andy Dalton is a Panther

Mr. Scot

how anyone can hate this signing is beyond me. dude has almost 40k yards in the league. 3x pro bowl selection. 66% pass completion percentage last year. 244 career TD passes. this is THE guy that you bring in to spot start for a rookie QB while he finds his sea legs if he's not ready to go right away. the best insurance policy in the league among guys who don't expect to start. 

• Pie 4

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Just wondering man…how long do you have to stick with that bet avatar?  I respect you honoring that bet…good man

I don’t remember when it was supposed to end so I just keep rocking it until the next friendly bet lol 

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

image.thumb.png.f0df90427f4b7e18ff4d6f7684e1532a.png

The Panthers agreed to terms on a contract with veteran quarterback Andy Dalton on Tuesday, a league source confirmed to The Observer. Dalton, 35, is expected to make $10 million over the next two seasons. He can make up to $17 million with incentives, a league source confirmed. 

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, tukafan21 said:

I think this means Richardson is less likely

If Richardson was the guy, I think we'd have signed Brissett as he'd be better than Dalton to start while Richardson sits and learns.  That combined with Brissett being familiar with Reich, he would have made too much sense if we were drafting Richardson.

I think this just signaled Stroud or Young.

THIS