• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panthers QB: “No doubt in my mind” they pick Bryce Young

Cary Kollins

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

lol ok ok.  Look I think you know Flutie isn't the hill to die on.  I have nothing against Young and will be happy if he is our guy.  I just hope he has a better career than Flutie if that is the case.  

I think it's clear he hadn't studied his career and doubled down instead of simply saying he was wrong

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

lol ok ok.  Look I think you know Flutie isn't the hill to die on.  I have nothing against Young and will be happy if he is our guy.  I just hope he has a better career than Flutie if that is the case.  

Yeah, Flutie isn't the hill to die on. I hope he has as good an overall career as Flutie (his NFL career wasn't anything to write home about) had just in the NFL unless he goes to a division rival. I was just pointing out that success can come in different flavors.

52 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'll play. Bryce Young drops to Seattle and Pete Carroll rejoices.

I see him dropping. Skipping throwing at the combine doesn't help if one is concerned about his durability OR size. That was QB meet world time but he wants to do it at his house.

On 3/15/2023 at 6:52 AM, PootieNunu said:

We have seen them deal with injuries, but not major concussions like Tua had last season, which absolutely has to do with size and body mass. Tua is a concussion or two away from being forced to retire. 

You say that as a fan of a team that had multiple players careers cut short due to concussions and none of those guys were small. That size poo is some weird internal inferiority complex y’all have. 

as many have said bryce young or stroud both seem like solid pieces in this new era of offesnse

drafting levis or richardson would be incomprehensible. Richardson struggled mightily in college and even against subpar teams, drafting him first overall due to combine results would be idiotic

13 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

You say that as a fan of a team that had multiple players careers cut short due to concussions and none of those guys were small. That size poo is some weird internal inferiority complex y’all have. 

Are any of them QBs? I recall some LBs with concussions...... 

I don't get the infatuation with drafting Doug flutie 2.0, if we pick the guy I will root for him, but im not thrilled about having the smallest starting QB in the league with the #1 pick, if he was a 3rd rounder that would be cool.