• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Chark visiting Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, NJPanthers89 said:

I would have rather paid CGJ to be our CB2 over Adam Thielen.  Who knew it would have been cheaper 🫣.  I’m on board with the Thielen signing, but that’s a pretty ridiculous contract for him, which is the only reason he’s here and not a team like KC.  It’s only really big money this year but it’s till and overpay.

Yeah we overpaid for the wrong WR.

If we paying that much I wish it was for a younger guy. Theilen is on the backend of his career.

People already saying he will be a mentor. You don't pay that kind of money for a mentor player. We need production right away. Hopefully we still add another WR either via trade or draft.

• Poo 4

10 minutes ago, NJPanthers89 said:

I would have rather paid CGJ to be our CB2 over Adam Thielen.  Who knew it would have been cheaper 🫣.  I’m on board with the Thielen signing, but that’s a pretty ridiculous contract for him, which is the only reason he’s here and not a team like KC.  It’s only really big money this year but it’s still an overpay.

CGJ is a safety… not an outside corner.

• Pie 5

13 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If we paying that much I wish it was for a younger guy. Theilen is on the backend of his career.

People already saying he will be a mentor. You don't pay that kind of money for a mentor player. We need production right away. Hopefully we still add another WR either via trade or draft.

Sometimes you need safety and that’s what Thielen provides. The only WR I would have taken over him on the open market is OBJ 

19 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

CGJ is a safety… not an outside corner.

he played nickel corner too which we also could have used but I'd much rather have thielen than a nickel corner / additional safety especially after landing bell

• Pie 2

27 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He will be great for our young group plus whoever we draft. He will also provide a nice safety net with great hands for our rookie QB. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, TF330 said:

hate to play the social media game but some dude made some valid observations

dj chark just started following jaycee horn as well🤷‍♂️

Sign Chark as well then I feel a lot different about our WR group. Still no true #1 but that would be a solid group for a rookie QB.

We have capspace next year to go get a #1 WR.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Donte is one of the most overrated CBS in the league. Bad angles, misses tackles, can’t press at the LOS and coming of an Achilles tear. If he didn’t have elite speed to recover he would be out of the league a long time ago. He’s a CB3. 

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Probably can thank Rhule for that stupid extension. He was probably resigned here because he knew he could not sucker as much money from another team. 

8 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I legitimately don’t think you understand the structure of the guy’s contract.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1