• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Chark visiting Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

7 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Sign Chark, trade 2nd rounder next year and 3rd this year for Hopkins, draft Stroud 1st overall then BPA at 39 this year and man we're fuging sitting pretty in the somewhat weak NFC. Could be rookie QBs starting Conference Championship games in back to back years here

• Pie 2

The guy played in a pass happy offense and only had 500 yards and 3 TDs, I know he missed some games, but that doesn't help make him more attractive, I honestly don't get why everyone wants him so badly if I'm being honest.

I've seen people say that he has untapped potential, but 5 years into his career, hasn't been able to stay healthy and tap into that potential yet, so why do we want to trust him as our #1 for a rookie QB?!?!

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Sign Chark, trade 2nd rounder next year and 3rd this year for Hopkins, draft Stroud 1st overall then BPA at 39 this year and man we're fuging sitting pretty in the somewhat weak NFC. Could be rookie QBs starting Conference Championship games in back to back years here

I am all for trying to trade for Hopkins, but in no world am I giving them a 2nd and 3rd for him, just no

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2