• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Chark visiting Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

8 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

Who’s your starting CB now opposite Horn??? Because we need to draft a cb in the second who can come in and play day one like Ringoo.

Well, they can use the 2nd on a CB. We can also use the remaining funds on a CB for all I care. I just don’t think it’s smart spending more money on WR, given the contract we just gave Theilen. 

But, we still don’t have a #1 WR. Do we even have a receiver that can take the top off a defense? 

6 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

Coming off an Achilles injury ok kool. To add to that he tore it Nov10/11 can anyone be ready in September to play ??

there's no CB available better than donte jackson in the FA market so this whole discussion is pretty pointless, D Jack will need to be enough this year

Edited by TF330
  • Pie 1

I would have rather paid CGJ to be our CB2 over Adam Thielen.  Who knew it would have been cheaper 🫣.  I’m on board with the Thielen signing, but that’s a pretty ridiculous contract for him, which is the only reason he’s here and not a team like KC.  It’s only really big money this year but it’s still an overpay.

Edited by NJPanthers89
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

But, we still don’t have a #1 WR. Do we even have a receiver that can take the top off a defense? 

You just answered why we still need to focus on WR.

Theilen is a vet who can be a safety blanket for the rookie WR. He's not someone who going to make explosive plays. We most definitely need to keep going after Chark. He can at least stretch the field with his size and speed.