• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter: Bryce Young is believed to be favorite for #1 for the Panthers right now

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The majority of Clemson's 3rd string was better than our starters and our OC's playbook had 21 plays in it. If Maye had any sense he'd be suiting up for UGA next year as the favorite to win the Heisman and national championship. Instead he's staying at UNC out of love and commitment. I think he's crazy but I love him for it and here you are shitting on him as a "UNC diehard".

Drake Maye isn’t perfect. Him in the SEC behind a suspect OL could get ugly.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Stroud is not the better player though.  He is taller and weights more.  Sorry man, give me the better player.  Young never had passes batted.  Like almost never.

Bro he never said Stroud was better than Young. He said size is the reason why he would take Stroud.

He's basically saying the same thing I said. Bryce is better but at that size he is a gamble. What good will he be if he's banged up throughout his career?

Dude is 5'10 180 lol he's going to have a hard time staying healthy imo.

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Bro he never said Stroud was better than Young. He said size is the reason why he would take Stroud.

He's basically saying the same thing I said. Bryce is better but at that size he is a gamble. What good will he be if he's banged up throughout his career?

Dude is 5'10 180 lol he's going to have a hard time staying healthy imo.

Sigh…the guy was measured at the combine.  5’10 204.  I could take ARs 40 and shave off a second but I won’t 

4 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

I think it will work, my guess is a swap:

Texans get- #1 (Bryce Young), #39

Panthers get- #2(CJ Stroud), #12 (WR)

There’s no way

If we want Bryce why would we trade back? The Texans will figure that out before a trade happens 

This whole game of whatever they’re playing only works if they legit didn’t know which QB they wanted and were cool with QB3 at pick 3. Which someone would have to trade up for then trade up to 1. Which also isn’t happening 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im a UNC diehard lol

Did you not see him struggle down the stretch?

Did you not see the ACC as a conference?

He's a great talent no doubt, im just wondering why he didn't win the ACC if he is the real deal like you said. The conference is pretty weak overall. He wasn't facing no legit defenses.

AGAIN, the single WORST defense I have ever seen. Do you understand how football works? The quarterback doesn't have anything to do with the defense. Again, I've watched football for 60 years and, in my memory -- and I could wrong -- I've never seen a QB have anything to do with the defense. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The majority of Clemson's 3rd string was better than our starters and our OC's playbook had 21 plays in it. If Maye had any sense he'd be suiting up for UGA next year as the favorite to win the Heisman and national championship. Instead he's staying at UNC out of love and commitment. I think he's crazy but I love him for it and here you are shitting on him as a "UNC diehard".

That's why I wanted him to transfer. He is the #1 pick if he goes to the SEC and wins a Nat'l championship. I just want to see him vs a legit defense. The ACC is just a trash football conference.

• Poo 1

12 minutes ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Or even better yet. These D lineman are 6'6" and he gets balls batted down. College success and motivation is great but it dont transfer to the NFL. Very few under 6'1" actually do well. Drew Brees is the bunch. But it'll be hard to find many others.

Bryce had 1 ball batted last season. The nfl batted balls leaders were a tie between Josh Allen and Justin Herbert. #statsya’ll

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Stroud is not the better player though.  He is taller and weights more.  Sorry man, give me the better player.  Young never had passes batted.  Like almost never.

NFL, these boys are taught to put their hands up and there is limited windows because the coverages are  more complex. College is alot more spread out where windows are there but NFL is much more disciplined when it comes to coverage. Make no mistake, Im not saying Bryce isnt good. But size does matter when throwing slants and seeing them when they are available. So really my biggest concern about Bryce is  how long will it take for him to be able to manuever the pocket to create viewing gaps to deliver the ball and can our o line be good enough to create those windows for him. Its alot to ask when you can get a 6'4" QB who is just as good but not have to worry about that as much and durability

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Sigh…the guy was measured at the combine.  5’10 204.  I could take ARs 40 and shave off a second but I won’t 

Water weight is easy to put on. That weight is gone after the combine. He's probably 190 right now.

Drink a lot of water for a few days and tell me how many pounds you put on...

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Hogan said:

AGAIN, the single WORST defense I have ever seen. Do you understand how football works? The quarterback doesn't have anything to do with the defense. Again, I've watched football for 60 years and, in my memory -- and I could wrong -- I've never seen a QB have anything to do with the defense. 

And im telling you the entire conference sucks!

I know our defense is trash so are the other ACC teams. Even the dominant Clemson looked bad this past year. Trevor Lawrence was that guy.

There is a difference...