• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore on the trade

Mr. Scot

It’s crazy how undervalued DJ was here.. may not have been the upper echelon but thru ALL of his years of playing football he’s never had any reliable or consistent QBs.. until last year he was a 1200 yard receiver and if it wasn’t for Faker Mayfield he’d still probably be 1 now.. he’s legitimately already on the all time leader board in the chi and hasn’t even played a single game. I loved the deal until I saw DJ but I can live with it. That’s the business and the game and I’m simply a fan so imma just say DJ definitely was a valuable asset to the team.. same with CMac. I understand but I still appreciate the player and what they did for this organization #keeppounding

I understand DJ's perspective, and I am sure he is aware of the fact the fan base is thankful. Tough decisions have to be made and no one knows yet if it was the right decision for either franchise.

That being said.... One thing Rhule had right when he did the awful thing around throwing players under the table... was he said that DJ did had an issue where he gave up on plays. Some more memorable than others.  I am not saying DJ was a bad player, but when I saw him give up on plays it was frustrating bc everyone else was out there fighting. 

I get that the team sucked and Rhule sucked, but it is still not a reason to just give up on Sundays. As most here know I did an offensive evaluation series for the first quarter of last season on our offense, and the most consistent thing I saw week-to-week was DJ just giving up unless he had the ball in his hands. Take that for what you will, but you'd expect more from a 1wr.

Lastly, the one thing that has stuck out to me was DJ stating in an interview in late 2020 was that he didnt love football and didnt really play or watch it growing up as a kid. 

Bc of the reasons above, I am okay with the sacrifice of DJ for a potential franchise QB.

Good luck DJ, and thank you for playing for my favoritye football team. Good luck with my second favorite football team!

• Pie 1

CMC & DJ both loved being here and the fans.  Anybody who cares would have the same initial response.  The opposite of love is not hate or anger, it's indifference.

Neither CMC nor DJ were indifferent.  They honestly had the right to be angry as much as they cared.  They are both special players, and I wish them well outside of when we play them.

It was a business decision.  It's over and done with, we just need to get our QB and move on.

• Pie 4