• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore on the trade

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, unicar15 said:

Whatever happened to the “it’s just business” mentality. 

I mean I can understand having some emotions about it, but anyone with half a brain and the ability to read can see they didn’t want to get rid of him. We just weren’t going to get our QB without letting him go. 

• Pie 2

27 minutes ago, Bearzzz said:

Oh definitely will enjoy watching this team. I'm sure you realized the team was gutted and setup to lose so we can get a high pick and get rid of high price players. Those 3 wins got us a nice haul. And if our "franchise" QB doesn't pan out, guess what we have draft capital to go get another (thanks Carolina!). What's your contingency if the rookie you draft is a bust?

I have to be honest, this is the first time I've heard of DJ not giving effort on the field. I haven't watched many Carolina games. You guys would know him better than me. I'll have to research.

If ours QB sucks at throwing the ball as bad as yours does then we’ll address it in 2 years when we still have a first rounder. Since we got “fleeced” and held on to that 2025 first rounder and all.

I can assure you when 2025 comes around and you’ve gotten familiar with your return on investment with DJ Moore you’ll have wished you gouged us for an extra first rounder instead of him.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1

48 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

If ours QB sucks at throwing the ball as bad as yours does then we’ll address it in 2 years when we still have a first rounder. Since we got “fleeced” and held on to that 2025 first rounder and all.

I can assure you when 2025 comes around and you’ve gotten familiar with your return on investment with DJ Moore you’ll have wished you gouged us for an extra first rounder instead of him.

Lol, we thought so much of the QBs coming out this year we decided to keep a QB that can't throw. Good luck with Young, hopefully he can see over the line. That's who you are drafting, right? Please tell me your GM knew who he was talking before giving up the farm. Oh well, at least you can cherish that super bowl you won. Oh wait...

• Pie 1
  • Poo 4

35 minutes ago, Bearzzz said:

Lol, we thought so much of the QBs coming out this year we decided to keep a QB that can't throw. Good luck with Young, hopefully he can see over the line. That's who you are drafting, right? Please tell me your GM knew who he was talking before giving up the farm. Oh well, at least you can cherish that super bowl you won. Oh wait...

We have as many super bowl appearances as you do in like 1/4 the time. Move along pal.

• Pie 2

39 minutes ago, Bearzzz said:

Looks like someone is being a troll and itching to be banned. Grow up you pathetic loser. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

It will be interesting to see what it would have looked like if we actually had taken Justin Fields. Moore/Foreman and they're working on fixing the O-line, Fields is gonna have to step up and show he can throw

Definitely agree. He needs to take the next step to prove he is a franchise QB. Hopefully they will continue to build around him. I think he would have looked much better as a passer if you had taken him. You guys actually have an offensive line, and he wouldn't have been running for his life. Fields was not known as a runner in college. He was one of the best deep ball throwing QBs in the NFL last year. He needs to get better at taking the check downs and understand every play can't be a home run.

• Poo 1

15 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Looks like someone is being a troll and itching to be banned. Grow up you pathetic loser. 

Come on man give the guy a break. He's a fan of the worst team in the NFL. I'm sure this is just his way of coping with it. These Bears fans are doing whatever they got to do to not jump through a window. I mean, I heard on the radio the other day, a Bears fan was so excited because they are going to have both the 1st and 32nd pick in next year's draft! 

• Pie 1