• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sanders? Just help me understand.

SmittysLawnGuy

Hope this wasn't to appease Duce. I'm not knocking anything. Have loved the teams moves. This one leaves me a bit perplexed. We had Hammer n nails (or tacks) if that's how you consider Mrs. Rhules boy. I hated him out of college n year one. Guy showed something this past year. Is Sanders worth 6 times his value even if we lose the Hammer (Foreman). I'm not seeing it n don't even throw in what if we land Foreman too, were still talking 6x the value, I don't dislike the guy. Watch the highlights, looks a lot like Hubbard. Chark would be on my team to cut our slow azz receiving core. We can't make rb a luxury. Flame on.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 6

4 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Hope this wasn't to appease Duce. I'm not knocking anything. Have loved the teams moves. This one leaves me a bit perplexed. We had Hammer n nails (or tacks) if that's how you consider Mrs. Rhules boy. I hated him out of college n year one. Guy showed something this past year. Is Sanders worth 6 times his value even if we lose the Hammer (Foreman). I'm not seeing it n don't even throw in what if we land Foreman too, were still talking 6x the value, I don't dislike the guy. Watch the highlights, looks a lot like Hubbard. Chark would be on my team to cut our slow azz receiving core. We can't make rb a luxury. Flame on.

New system needs rbs that are dual threat.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Foreman signed a 1 year $3 million deal after several days of FA. The league sets its values on players. Our OL helped him look great. Sanders is a 3 down back who also has good hands. He is like a Saquan-lite with less injuries.

Problem is we had that for millions less.