• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Bryce young will be the pick and we should be excited

RIPTreyLance

Think about this. Fitterer came from Seattle where he had Russell Wilson. He’s quite undersized and had an amazing Seattle career. If rumor is true Tepper likes Bryce Young as well, it just makes sense he will be the guy especially if he shows out at his pro day. The size thing. Y’all are overthinking it. 

and why should we be excited? A Russell Wilson in his prime was fun to watch and Bryce young is a lot like him in my opinion. Our version of him could be even better. That will be must watch football. Let’s be honest all of you would take Prime Russell right now… 

People are gonna call me crazy but hey. Check my last posts. I always get poo’d and yet I’m always right. I said last YEAR WE SHOULD TRADE CMC AND DJ MOORE for the highest capital possible because we just weren’t gonna get it done with them due to other circumstances. Called that. *shrugs* 

Bryce young will be the pick. 

• Pie 8
  • Poo 16

Wilson’s arm length and hands are huge for his size. So I don’t feel like the comparison holds up unless Young is also an outlier in that area too. 

also prime Russell Wilson was just on an incredible team. Those draft classes were outstanding. Who knows how things go without that supporting cast. It’s a little bit of a chicken/egg thing too. 

• Pie 2