• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign These WRs and Call it a day!

Biggdaddi1022

It’s funny y’all feel this way but clearly the panther went to his workout because they see him as an option remember they are trying to replace DJ at least with signing Odell you can structure the contract so it doesn’t hurt you as much…. Instead of trading for a wideout and giving my draft capital.

I'm good on all these vet WRs. All over 30, banged up and would only be part of our org for 2....maybe 3 years max. Nuk is the only one I can get onboard with, but he's going to cost a pretty penny in draft assets and $$. 

I'd prefer to go the Burrow route.... draft his comp - CJ Stroud and build young WRs to grow with him and around him. 

A guy like Jeudy or Sutton makes more sense if you want a vet. Sutton is a towering guy that is 27 with an 1100 yd season under his belt and three 700+ yd season. Jeudy is a precision route runner with 4.4 speed, and only 23 who hit 970yds-6TD last year.

OBJ and Landry bring way too much drama to a young locker room that isn't competing for a deep playoff/SB run. 

I  lowkey wouldn't mind bringing in Hardman/Chark and also signing someone like Marquez Callaway on the cheap. Put up 700yds & 6TDs in '21 and was overshadowed by Olave/Thomas last year. 

Edited by Soul Rebel