• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign These WRs and Call it a day!

Biggdaddi1022

4 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

We definitely need to get at least 1 WR outside of the draft, I'd prefer 2.

Right now I'd rank them:

1) DJ Chark

2) Mecole Hardman

3) Adam Theilen

4) Sammy Watkins 

5) Julio Jones 

I think Charm and Hardman are damn solid options . 3 to 5 are crapshoots but on cheap deals? Why not

More unrealistic trades for WR

1) Jerry Judy 

2) DeAndre Hopkins 

Both fantastic options but I'm not sure the coaching staff wants to give away more high draft picks and pay hefty contracts to dudes they're not sure will stay healthy.

Overall I think we didn't sign a WR week 1 because the ones Carolina looked at like Chark and Theilen were probably asking for too much. We might see some more action this week if you see some of these other WRs getting moved for reasonable deals.

I have confidence the folks in charge now are formulating a plan. 

Odell Beckham still thinks teams are foolish enough to believe he is an asset.

A physically fragile player with the emotional makeup of a spoiled 2 year old. 

In the end his career will end as one big bust through his years with the Giants, the failed hype of his arrival in Cleveland, (what a circus that turned out to be) and his limited injury ended time with the Rams.

Where’s the success? Where’s the positive addition to any team?

Now he falls into a coma on the plane and needs to be carted off.

My suggestion stay far far away from him. You don’t want him wearing your uniform ever.

15 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Odell Beckham still thinks teams are foolish enough to believe he is an asset.

A physically fragile player with the emotional makeup of a spoiled 2 year old. 

In the end his career will end as one big bust through his years with the Giants, the failed hype of his arrival in Cleveland, (what a circus that turned out to be) and his limited injury ended time with the Rams.

Where’s the success? Where’s the positive addition to any team?

Now he falls into a coma on the plane and needs to be carted off.

My suggestion stay far far away from him. You don’t want him wearing your uniform ever.

He's a SB champion my man.

Go live life and stop living in the past. OBJ hasn't been in trouble since he left the Giants. He can't help he has a bigger name outside of football. Some people just attract attention even when they don't seek it. OBJ is a rockstar outside of football.

5 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Steve Smith helped Cam play lights out and he’s the exact same personality 

Smitty was punching his own teammates and was known to have a short temper. He was way worst than OBJ and people love him.lol

OBJ hasn't done anything since he left the Giants and people still trying to call him a diva.smh

11 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Steve Smith helped Cam play lights out and he’s the exact same personality 

And then they had to send Smitty to the farm...

You can't have a good team if the leader/best player/highest paid player is a wide receiver. It never works out.

Edited by Khyber53
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Smitty was punching his own teammates and was known to have a short temper. He was way worst than OBJ and people love him.lol

OBJ hasn't done anything since he left the Giants and people still trying to call him a diva.smh

We’ve seen first hand what Baker is like at QB no wonder he had the shits at the Browns. Let alone the video his dad released of all the times he was wide open and Baker couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn 

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Hasn't done much on the field since the Giants either

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

We’ve seen first hand what Baker is like at QB no wonder he had the shits at the Browns. Let alone the video his dad released of all the times he was wide open and Baker couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn 

Exactly. 

It was OBJ's dad that caused that drama. OBJ left and went to the Rams caused no drama and help play a role that led to a championship.

I have no problem with OBJ as a person. He seems to have got more mature over the years.

6 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Hasn't done much on the field since the Giants either

That's fair. You can question his play, im just talking about his character. People still think this dude is a problem when he hasn't been in drama since his NY days.

Like I said Smitty did much worst and people love him.