• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wr #1 is in the Lab..

Sub Zero

Seeing his former college WR teammates Chase and Jefferson ball out in the NFL, and seeing how he did without Rhule gave me some hope.

Give him a good QB and good coaching imo he's going to at least be a solid #2

Expecting him to be #1 might be bit much at this point but it's possible. I just need more evidence on the field. 

QB and coaching could've been chaining him down badly maybe he's due for a breakout season.

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 6

The dude got double digit TDs on one of the most stacked teams in NCAA history 2 years in a row, he absolutely needs to show up and prove his 2nd round worth. 

He’s got the ability, would LOVE to see it translate next year. 

That being said, he could be a great flanker/Z quality. We need an X and slot in the house. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

The dude got double digit TDs on one of the most stacked teams in NCAA history 2 years in a row, he absolutely needs to show up and prove his 2nd round worth. 

He’s got the ability, would LOVE to see it translate next year. 

That being said, he could be a great flanker/Z quality. We need an X and slot in the house. 

Denver Broncos GIF by Broncos

200.gif

Happy North Carolina GIF by Carolina Panthers

Jaguars Shenault GIF by The Undroppables

Football Thumbs Up GIF by Baltimore Ravens

Philadelphia Eagles Football GIF by NFLPA

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Would be nice if we could use Shenault as more than a gadget player, can he not play traditional WR?? 🤔 

I think he can. That dude was a BEAST at Colorado. He had nothing at QB and the dude made circus catch after circus catch on traffic because the ball location sucked.

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly hope so. Our lack of urgency at WR hints that we either think a lot more of our current WRs then one would think or we think a lot more of this WT draft class than most draftniks do. Maybe both.

Or they just think the FA WR class is dogshit. 

• Pie 2